Monday, October 3, 2011

Fun Card

In my busy schedule I had to rush but wanted to do something quick and fun -and this is what I came up with:


My friend Lori gave me a stamp that she didn't like by stampabilities and I thought I would use part of it-the leaping deer - it has been stamped "Archival -Black" then embossed with Sprinkle N Sparkle embossing powder "Oriental Fire" - the the "Berry red, snow white" stamp by Penny Black (From Joans Gardern), is the background embossed in a white embossing powder and then colored with glitter pens. The tree on the left is from Tim Holtz-"Branch Tree", and the snow is from Marvy - "Snow Marker" pen. You may not be able to tell in the picture but it is puffy for depth.  I used Stickles "Crystal" glitter to do the stars on the blue card stock. Of course Pop Dots for Tree, Deer and Oval frame which is a piece left after cutting the "Emperor Swan" die from Cheery Lynn, it makes a perfect frame for later use, and the snowflake brads are from my stach.

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Very cool card Judy....I love when I pass something on and someone makes something so awesome with it! This stamp was calling your name.

Joan Fricker said...

Judy,how nice of Lori to pass on the stamp to you and then you create this gorgeous card. Be careful or she will want it back. ha
Great job on it all.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com