Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Challenge-Christmas Card - 2


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/10/joans-gardens-weekly-challenge_19.html
I was putting things away and had an idea so I worked on it and thought I would add to the challenge!
This is a 6 x 6 card I used the Sizzix embossing folder "Chandler" used the Cheery Lynn Doily Die DL104 cut from Red card stock and cut into 4 pieces for the corners, The bells, and sentiment are Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3424. The bells were embossed on silver card stock and embossed with Ranger "Glass Blue" then pop dotted to the card - I colored the lights on the chandler with yellow sepia glitter pen, and I distressed the edges of the sentiment card before pop dotting.

2 comments:

Selma said...

That is a very pretty embossing folder and I love the Heartfelt Creations bells. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us again in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Rita said...

Beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx