Friday, October 7, 2011

Challenge 5 -Bag

I must say I really didn't want to do this challenge -I don't like doing projects, they take me way out of my box,  and knew I really didn't have all the products  and a million other reason.  So when I started checking out my supplies-I put my mind to work and the following is what happened? Again terrible color on this computer, or camera but don't hold that against me.

May supply list is:  A craft paper bag like Selma's and the Craft card stock as well.
                             Bazzil Card stock in a light and dark purple,green, orange, yellow, brown
                             Graphic 45 "The Magic of Oz" Collection  and vellum                            
                    
Dies:        Cheery Lynn "D136 Large leaves#2"
                Tim Holtz "Autumn Gatherings", and "The Branch Tree"
                Sizzix - "Pumpkin" and "Jack-O-Lantern"

Punches: Martha Stewart - "Branch" and "Dripping Paint"

Inks:  Tim Holtz - "Distress Inks" - Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw and                                                      Vintage Photo

Stickles:  Purple, Lime green, crystal

Ribbon: "By the spool" - Glitter Purple - "BOO" Chip Board covered wth "Peel & Stock adhesive then in "Purple Dust" Glitter by "Sprinkle N Sparkle"

Special tools:  Tim Holtz blending tool for the distressed inks, and a crimper for the tree, Quick Kutz (Ghosts), and Martha Stewart ribbon scissors.



 http://www.atjoansgardens.com/

 The back ground is the spider web side from the 8 x 8 Oz collection - purchased at Joans Gardens,  the witch is from the same pad. I cut an oval in the web cut the center in frayed it out on the front, adding the witch oval as the back ground (stickles) added to witch hat, hair, shoes.
 A view from the top - love the Cheery Lynn Leaves and this boarder made things a littler spookier,dripping paint,and a glittery purple "BOO" to scare you. Don't forget I pop dot most everything.

Love Tim's Branch tree use it as often as I can -and the small leaves from the "Autumn Gathering" die - so cool.
 This was a fun project to create so thank you Joan and Selma for taking me out of my box.




         

 









                          

1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

very cool Judy...I love it....the torn look is awesome...