Sunday, October 2, 2011

Challenge 4

Wow - Really loved this challenge - I broke not one but three boarder punches trying to do this card, but I finally came up with a very, Nature, Layered, Glittered, and Boarder card ! Are you ready:




http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/09/new-challenge-for-this-week.html

 Hopefully you can see where I embossed all sides of my Burnt Orange Bazzil  6 X 6  card with a Cuttlebug boarder "Fall Flourish" folder.  I then added a boarder of fall leaves cut from an EK boarder punch and they were punched from a copper pre glittered card stock.
Pictures do not do this card justice - I have got to get my computer adjusted:

  I then cut the oval frame from Cheery Lynn Dollie DL120 Emperor Swan- Used white card stock and then glittered the whole thing with "Art Glitter" Duck Tail color (adhesive: Zig) The inside oval is embossed with "Cuttlebug" embossing folder "Pumpkin and vines) with "Art Glitter" Pistachio color on the edge.  I used the same Pistachio glitter on the Flourish "Cheery Lynn B127 "Tropical Flourish". Sun flowers are made using Cheery Lynn DL 121 Sunflower die with Lemon yellow glitter. The adorable butterfly is again Cheery Lynn Small lace faerie queen w/angle wings DL161, both pieces were embossed using Sprinkle N Sparkle embossing powder -wings (Marquis Orange and the Lace part in Ranger -Black). Sentiment is embossed with Sprinkle N Sparkle Oriental Fire on one of the Spellbinders #7 templates.
 This angle is to show how much I also love pop dots  -If you lover sparkle and layers this card is for you.

3 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love the card Judy...the flower is amazing and the butterfly is to die for! Looks like you will have to go punch shopping...

Georgei said...

very pretty card like very much your butterfly
and very pretty color on your card

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card. Everything about it is gorgeous. I love every detail you used. Great job.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly card challenge. You did a great job.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com