Sunday, September 11, 2011

Judy's Pic

Hi Ladies,

 I do envy anyone who can work a computer - I just can't get this

http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/09/joan-and-selma-challenges-returning-for.html

This was my choice for This weeks challenge
 I used (2) Cuttlebug folders to emboss the "Paper Cuts" satin paper, edged the edges with Tim Holtz Pealed Paint distress ink pad. Glued to white card stock that I had distressed with the pealed paint distress pad using the Tim Holtz distress tool with the cotton pad normally used with Alcohol inks. I love the look it give to paper.  The lamp post (my first Cherry Lynn design die) not the last, love them, was double cut for the effect. I used Bazzil card stock cocoa and cream then using the Spica yellow glitter pen to highlight. "Friends" stamp is Inkadinkado, dragonfly also double cut for shadow effect is a sizzix (old) die. Mint green pearls are from Kaiser and the two ribbons are from my pieces box. The little turtle is a Heather stamp and I used crystal lacquer so he would shine under the lamp post.

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

very cute card...love the little turtle..great take on Joan's challenge...

Joan Fricker said...

Great job Judy. Your embossing is so pretty and cute little turtle too.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com