Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joan's Gardens Challenge #2
My card: The background is Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire collection.
               I used my new Polynesian Sails oval Dollie for the window using
               willow bazzil card stock over the embossed Holly twig from Cuttlebug.
              Using Selma's tech, I used Adirondack ink pad "Willow"for the background.
              My Holly berry corners are from the new Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium collection.
               Actually cut from the back cover - they are beautiful -
              I used Rangers Queen's Gold embossing power on my sentiment Cut from Spellbinders
              "Twisted tags and accents". My Doves are from a EK punch and pearls. The stamp
              for Happy Holidays is Inkadinkado. Can you tell I like Holly, I have it growing at my house
              as well.

I really love these Challenges -


http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/09/card-challenge-2.html




Judy S





           

2 comments:

Mrs. Swandog said...

Love ...Love your card...that new cheery lynn die is awesome! So pretty...

Selma said...

What a gorgeous card. I love how you framed the inked embossing folder background. All the details are so pretty and the holly is fantastic. Thank you for joining us this week in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.