Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fun Project


I went to my friends 30th anniversary party and took pictures I wanted to give her something she
would remember. So I made the above scape book and box for her to keep it in. Thought I
would share the box top because I think it is cool.
Wanted to try the spellbinders spiral blossom one for the silver roses I made and
I used the Heartfelt creations Belle Rose (HCD712) for the Leaves. Hope you like it as much as I do.
Making the flowers is awesome and fun. 
Oh I almost forgot: I purchased the special white paper which is awesome for making flowers from Joans Gardens, and because I wanted Silver I used Adirondacks Silver Acrylic paint dabber to color them. 


1 comment:

Mrs. Swandog said...

This album is beautiful and the box is awesome...love the flowers. I'm so happy you are getting into your blog!